As a whole, the green flooring industry is still relatively new. Many products are now starting to show their drawbacks. For instance, if you’ve installed engineered flooring because you thought it was eco-friendly and you now want to refinish it, you may find out that you won't be able to because of the thin layer of actual hardwood.
Moreover, people who own bamboo flooring often end up complaining about out-gassing and the fact that their flooring was produced using formaldehyde based glues.
Review the Compare Flooring Guide to see what years of use and experience from actual homeowners have produced.
Before you buy Eco-Flooring, these 10 questions will help you make an educated decision. You'll also save money in maintenance and possible replacement costs:
- Where did this flooring come from?
- How was this flooring produced?
- Does this flooring product use any harmful glues?
- How will the sun affect my floor in the future?
- What about the prefinish? Is it eco-friendly?
- How much will I have to buy?
- Will my new green floor give me the genuine look I want?
- How easy will it be to refinish this floor?
- Can I trust that my floor won't end up cupping or twisting?
- Can I install it over concrete and a sub-floor?
With many successful residential and commercial applications, Staybull Flooring® is a proven eco-friendly product you can depend on. See for yourself:
Check out the available Domestic and Exotic Flooring.
If you like what you see, locate a dealer or contact us directly.