“Yes.” That is what environmentally savvy homeowners, architects, and green interior designers are saying about Staybull™ Flooring.
Here are 5 reasons to say yes to Staybull™ Flooring:
- Yes. This is recycled wood flooring made from solid wood strips saved from landfills.
- Yes. A finished green floor that looks dynamic, attractive, and fits your personal aesthetic.
- Yes. Staybull™ is so durable you can install it over an aged concrete slab over over a subfloor without having to pay for substrate (see How to Install Staybull™ Flooring).
- Yes. Our eco-friendly manufacturing process uses glues that have zero formaldehyde or other foul smelling and toxic adhesives.
- Yes. Each wide plank features the VOC Free Eco-Shield™ finish and exceeds US standards for eco-friendly flooring finishes.
- Yes. Finally, hardwood flooring that is stronger and more durable than bamboo and engineered.
Ready to upgrade to recycled flooring that will make your home or business truly stand out?