Staybull Flooring® is a company that creates high-end recycled flooring. Made from reclaimed flooring strips that would otherwise be burned or tossed into landfills, we create a eco-friendly flooring option that outlasts and outperforms bamboo, engineered, and even solid plank hardwood flooring. From the planks themselves to the VOC Free glues and finishes used, everything that goes into making a piece of Staybull Flooring® is done with the highest eco-friendly standards.
Staybull Flooring® has been chosen by designers and architects for both residential and commercial applications.
What makes Staybull Flooring® stand out?
- Designer flooring that fits transitional, modern and contemporary styles
- Eco-friendly manufacturing process
- A livelier, more dynamic look
- Clearer finish than standard aluminum oxide
- Can be sanded and refinished easily
- One-of-a-kind appearance obscures wear and tear
- Yes, you can install over an aged concrete slab
- Wide-plank flooring that doesn’t twist or cup
- Longer lifespan for a better value and return on investment
- Truly eco-friendly with no harmful glues or toxins
Ready to upgrade? Find the recycled flooring that fits your style.