To prolong the life of Staybull Flooring®, we use Eco-Shield™ flooring finish.
Perfect for commercial applications and use in today’s modern home, the Eco-Shield™ flooring finish is a ceramic-based finish that needs less coats, but still has all the same qualities as an aluminum oxide finish. The other major advantage to the ceramic-based Eco-Shield finish is that it offers even greater abrasion resistance and heightens the performance of each individual plank of Staybull Flooring®.
The Eco-Shield™ eco-friendly finish:
- Has high abrasion resistance and holds up even in the toughest applications.
- Enhances and highlights the wood’s natural beauty.
- Coefficient of friction of 0.5 for high slip resistance.
- Contains no hazardous chemicals and is REACH compliant.
- Is VOC-free, made from toxic-free glues with zero emissions.
Eco-Shield™ Technical Specifications
|Product Performance||Test Reference||Specification|
|Cross Hatch Adhesion||ASTM D3359||> 4B (90%)|
|Taber Abrasion||ASTM D4060||> 450 – 900 (S-33 Wheel)|
|Balance Beam Scrape Adhesion||ASTM D2197||> 2000g|
|3 Cycle Soak Test||ANSI/HPVA-2000-4.6||pass|
|Coefficient of Friction||ASTM D2394||> 0.5|
|Chemical Staining||ASTM D3023||< 3|
|Gloss Retention||ASTM D2486||+/- 5 points (at 60°)|
|Scratch Resistance||EN 438 2-25||grade 3|
|Impact Resistance||EN 438 2-20||> 6N|
|Scrub Resistance||IHD 445||0-1|
|Linear Scratch (Coin Test)||TF_01||>20N|
|CC Test (accelerated aging)||TF_03||pass|