Staybull Flooring® uses time-honored woodworking techniques to create recycled hardwood flooring. Each custom made plank you install offers exceptional benefits over other eco-friendly products. Besides value, function, and beauty, a green home that installs Staybull Flooring® is aiding in the reduction of wood waste in the flooring industry.
As you can see from the pictures and graphs below, typical flooring production creates a tremendous amount of waste. Staybull Flooring® fixes this problem and helps close the waste cycle. See more pictures of where we purchase the rips to create our brand of eco-friendly flooring.
Check out our facility in North Carolina for more info on how our recycled wood flooring is made.
Staybull Flooring® Benefits
- Recycled, Yet Refined: Unique pattern and color blend create remarkable green floors.
- Eco-Chic Design: Standard reclaimed flooring works great for traditional/rustic design. Staybull® was specially designed to fit today’s modern and contemporary interiors.
- Maximum Durability: Natural cupping resistance, even over an aged concrete slab.
- Simple Installation: Wider and longer planks reduce install time and labor costs.
- Cleaner Indoor Air Quality: Unlike Chinese-made bamboo, Staybull® is VOC-free flooring ideal for people with respiratory issues who can’t live with carpet.
- Superior Finish: High abrasion resistance perfect for high traffic areas.
- Made in the USA: Inspected by hand, each plank is custom made in our North Carolina facility.
- Customizable: Over 20 species to choose from. We can even mill FSC material for LEED credits.